1. HENRIK FISKER FORCE 1 SUPERCAR IDEA SKETCH
2D pencil and marker sketch, done “free hand” to bring concept and design details to life.
2. FORCE 1 V10 TAPE DRAWING
Henrik Fisker applies tape on top of an engineering package drawing, where millimeters count.
3. HENRIK FISKER TAPE DRAWING
Final details, where for instance door cut lines are lining up with the angle of the A-Pillar, all details to make the Force 1 design timeless.
4. FORCE 1 V10 1/4 SCALE CLAY MODEL
Clay modelers are taking the tape drawing points and creating a 3D clay model. Henrik Fisker is changing lines that need correction on the 3D model.
5. FORCE 1 V10 VIRTUAL 3D MODEL
Virtual 3D model, created by Alias modeler from clay model scan, with guidance from Henrik Fisker.
6. FORCE 1 DETAILS/COMPONENTS
Details like lights, are engineered and class A-surface is created for manufacturing.
7. FORCE 1 V10 FIRST PROTOTYPES
Force 1 prototypes are manufactured and tested (lights).